Friday, December 2, 2011

She's Baaaack!

It would be hard for you to not have noticed that I have not made an original post to this blog in several months.  I have been chasing my tail with another blog and life in general and found my thoughts too fragmented to even contemplate writing about what it means to be a person of faith.


HOPEFULLY, that is about to change!  I have freed up my schedule a bit and intend to renew my commitment to writing about the journeys of faith on which we find ourselves. 


If you read and follow, I pray that you will continue to do so and find something in here of value.  If not - I can live with that.  It is the writing that helps me sort out meaning in the journey, so I mostly do this for me!


Chist's peace to you all.


PK (+)

No comments:

Post a Comment